The South African ‘foodie’ culture is an ever growing culture and industry. Down every street and around every corner is a gourmet eatery, tapas restaurant or a highly specialized and ultra chic bar. Cape Town has become known as the food hub of South Africa, with Johannesburg in close second. For many up and coming restaurateurs and entrepreneurs, this is the perfect time to purchase your niche into the South African foodie culture. BC Franchising has a host of incredible restaurants, coffee shops and eateries for sale. Here is just a taste of what BC Franchising Consultants have on their books.
- Steakhouse and Grill, Western Suburbs – Non-Franchised. An excellent opportunity to take-over an established, profitable grillhouse and bar situated within a busy shopping mall in the Western Suburbs. Price: R3 500 000.00, Monthly Net Profit: R200 000.00.
- Basic Restaurant, Century City – Potential buyer needs to purchase with own concept. Basic structure with fittings for sale. Price: R650 000.00.
- Seafood Restaurant, Bloubergstrand – Franchised. Manager run. This established restaurant is part of a National Brand. The business requires a hands-on operator to maximise its true potential. Joining fees and monthly royalties payable. Price: R950 000.00.
- Sushi Restaurant, Table View – Restaurant situated in the centre of Tableview. Excellent turnover, start earning money from day one. Price: R2 800 000.00, Monthly Net Profit: R160 000.00.
- Mediterranean Restaurant, Southern Suburbs – Perfect opportunity to join this established, acclaimed Mediterranean style restaurant brand. Situated on a busy road with plenty of foot traffic. This restaurant offers the right operator an excellent return on investment. Price: R1 250 000.00. Monthly Net Profit: R30 000.00.
- Coffee Shop, Hermanus – Non-franchised. This is a quality restaurant with a very long and good track record. Ideally located in the heart of Hermanus, situated on the edge of a cliff overlooking the bay. Huge potential for growth. Price: R1 000 000.00. Monthly Net Profit: R20 000.00.
- Butcher and Grill, CBD – Established well-known Steakhouse and Restaurant situated on prime beachfront property near the CBD. An excellent opportunity or hands-on operator to maximize potential. Price: R6 500 000.00, Monthly Net Profit: R180 000.00.
- Seafood Restaurant, Camps Bay – Restaurant in a prime location, on the beachfront of Camps Bay. Regular Clientele – well established and profitable.
If you are looking for something else then contact Niel Stanford directly for info on any other establishments. Keep an eye out on the BC Franchising Western Cape Facebook page for more information.